Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Affiliate Re-orginization

I'll be shifting all the affiliates direct links to buttons soon. Just need jen to help me with the side bar, lol.
I'm very happy that we are getting so many visitors...keep it up guys. haha Love ya! <3
And thank you Greg. Good day to you too ;)

So all the affiliates, please send me your buttons. I would appreciate it very much if you e-mail them by tomorrow...or i will have to get my lazy ass to get up and ask you all my self to all your specific websites. haha

Thanks.

0 comments:

DBS Widget

Visitors?


HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Disclaimer

We do not have contact with Dead By Sunrise. This is only a fansite. All images copyright to their rightful owners.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP